X'FORMER is a software tool to transform one set of spreadsheets into another based on various rules.
Are you facing data overload where all data required to generate reports are available with you but not in a single place? Are you forced to write custom Excel macros to generate each report you need? Are you finding it difficult to hire skilled software developers to work on your MIS reports where the need is to read multiple spread sheets and generate reports based on their data? If any of the answers is “Yes”, then you need X'FORMER data transformation framework.
Today a modern business consumes as well as generates huge amount of data during its day-to-day operations. A large part of it is still in Excel like spreadsheets. Many software tools allow data export as well as import using spreadsheets. But you won't find many tools which make your life easy by collating and transforming data obtained from one or more spreadsheets and give you reports in the format needed by you. X'FORMER is that tool.
X'FORMER is a feature rich to take care of your data collation and transformation needs.
- Easy manageability of deployment as it is a web based application which can be used with just a web browser.
- Easy manageability of configuration data as data transformation rules can be defined via its web interface and stored into its database.
- Easy manageability in role based access control mechanism for different data transformation jobs.
- Simplified interface for the end user to supply input spreadsheets and select applicable templates of transformation rules from a dropdown menu.
- Scalability in running multiple data transformation jobs in parallel via resource based scheduling of tasks.
- Simplified interface for the administrator to define various data transformation templates using the web interface.
- Better maintainability of the tool as it is provided on the cloud under SaS model.
Use X'FORMER to collate and reconcile data spread in multiple spreadsheets
Using cutting edge MS DotNet technology, X'FORMER eases the data transformation work. It provides following benefits to the users:
- Simplified licensing model based on number of templates used and number and size of data set transformed.
- It is capable of reading and generating spreadsheet files compatible with MS Office as well as Libre Office.
- Since it provides a large list of transformation rules in its repository, simple to complex data transformation and report generation is possible.
- It can be used to reconcile business data, like revenue-expense data reconciliation.
- Easy MIS for knowing the amount of data transformed/report generated and licenses consumed.