Efficient Share-accounting Software solution with multiple modules makes shares accounting simplified and easy.
Our Shares Accounting System (SAS) is a software solution designed for co-operative banks in India. It is built to satisfy all the procedural and statutory requirements related to shares accounting. This software is built using latest Microsoft .Net framework. SAS offers number of modules making it a complete solution for your accounting needs.
FeaturesPre-packaged with efficient offerings, here’s a snippet of what our application does:
- Web based solution developed using Microsoft .NET, Ajax, Web 2.0 technologies.
- Accurate accounting tools. Change logs and audit trail facility.
- Automated reports
- Institutional clients require detailed information in different formats. One of the reason for requiring the Data/Reports in different formats is because they use different Back-office Systems. They also would want to do different types of analysis for which they need Data in specific formats. Specific Formats.
- 24*7 data availability with secure data access, storage and retrieval mechanism. Complete business coverage from entity and transaction management to board meetings, old/pending account clearance, RBI uploads, etc.
- Automation of processes like Condition based Auto member seizure, trial balance, day book closure, board meeting closure, account entry posting, reminders, reconciliation and data mining.
- 50+ ready to use in-built MIS reports.
- Customisation of multi-level work flow.
- Export of accounting entries from SAS system to existing Core banking systems.
- Data extraction in Excel, CSV and PDF formats.
- Scalable and Reliable
Making banking hassle-free by meeting all the procedural requirements.
BenefitsEquipped with cutting edge technology, the application enables better compliance within an organisation.
- Simplified EOD Process
- Quick analysis of data
- Timely report generation
- Facilitates increased customer service