An app with innovative technology that helps you when in any emergency without depending on the internet or data services.
InEmergency is a mobile app that provides a host of location-based features that can come handy in situations of emergency. Among many other things, InEmergency has a section that can help you in carrying out first-aid procedures in medical emergencies.
Unlike other apps, InEmergency uses Network-based Location Triangulation Technology that can determine your location even when there aren’t any Internet or data services available. This makes InEmergency more dependable than apps that use GPS-based systems that rely on the availability of the Internet to determine location. Using your location, InEmergency can help you with information regarding emergency services that are near you: viz., Hospitals, Ambulance Services, Pharmacies, Garages, Police Stations, and Fire Stations.
It has a flexible approval mechanism, which supports Auto and Manual Trade requests and approvals sent by employees. The whole process is seamless and automatic based on the level of configuration that is carried out.
Pre-packaged with efficient offerings, here’s a snippet of what our application does:
- Using the feature – ‘Family Sync’, InEmergency can share your location, LIVE, with someone you would like to keep informed. This could prove helpful while travelling alone in desolate or suspicious places, or at late hours. If you feel unsafe, you have to just click on the button – ‘SOS’ to send an automated alert with the details of your current location & the nearest police station as an SMS to five contacts you would want alerted.
- The section – ‘Women’ of Inemergency has been designed to make information on Laws for Women, Women’s Rights, Government Schemes for Women, Women’s Helplines and Self-defence Tips, all available instantly, in one place. With InEmergency all the information you will need is at your fingertips and you will never have to go hunting for information on the Internet, ever again.
- The section – ‘First-Aid’ will equip you with all the information to execute first aid procedures. The information here is in the form of step-by-step instructions, pictorial references with audio narratives where necessary.
- You can look up the section – ‘Helpline’ to call Citizen Utility Services (both governmental and Non-governmental), Emergency Helplines and Toll-free Helplines. With Helpline, you can contact the right authority without delays.
Mobility App with a host of Location-based features from Paramatrix Technologies.
BenefitsEquipped with cutting edge technology, the application enables better compliance within an organisation.
- Simple and flexible mechanism
- Network based Location Triangulation Technology.
- Not dependent on Internet or data services.